FREE USPS Priority 2-3 Day Shipping in the U.S.!
Shiba Drive™ is a smooth sounding overdrive pedal that provides players with a wide variety of fat rhythm and warm lead tones. Shiba Drive is very popular among players seeking an overdrive pedal that can be used in conjunction with both their amplifier’s clean and overdrive channels.
- Shiba Drive™ features an easy to tweak layout which includes Drive, Level, Tone, and a Smooth switch.
- Drive: Controls the amount of Drive from the circuit. This will take you from a bluesy crunch to a sustained, compressed overdrive.
- Level: Controls the output level of the pedal. Shiba provides enough level to push the front end of any tube amp into natural clipping, or adds sustain to an already overdriven amp.
- Tone: Shapes the the overall tonal response of the pedal – from warm and smooth to bright and cutting.
- Left: Activates as a mild high-end roll off. Effective for warming up guitars with single-coil pickups.
- Middle: Voiced to produce a natural, open sounding overdrive.
- Right: A more pronounced high-end roll off. Excellent for chunky rhythms and violin-like lead tones.
- Note: The modes have less effect at lower gain and tone settings.
- True Bypass: Shiba is true bypass via a relay. This function allows for the remote switching, and the battery monitor feature. The relay produces less popping when switching the pedal on and off.
- FX Link: The FX Link connector allows the pedal’s switching function to be controlled from an external switch, pedal board, loop switcher, or any other custom interface. FX Link also provides the ability to power up in the On/Off state.
- Low Battery Monitor: A unique battery monitor alerts the user to low battery conditions. In addition, the battery monitor will automatically switch the pedal to True Bypass if the battery voltage is too low for the circuitry to correctly operate.
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: 600 ohm
- POWER CONNECTOR: 9Vdc, center negative, 2.1mm x 5.5mm
- OPERATING VOLTAGE: 4V to 18V (nominal 9V)
- MAXIMUM VOLTAGE: 20Vdc
- REVERSE BATTERY PROTECTION: Yes
- OVER VOLTAGE PROTECTION: Yes
- CURRENT CONSUMPTION: 8mA
- ESTIMATED BATTERY LIFE: 75 – 100 hours of continuous use
- DIMENSIONS: 2.5”(W) x 4.5”(D) x 1.25”(H)
- WEIGHT: 0.75lb
- FX LINK CONNECTOR: 1/8" Mono
- FX LINK MAX VOLTAGE: 3.3Vdc
- SHIELD → TIP: Activate Pedal
- ROHS COMPLIANT: Yes