Privacy & Security
Customer email addresses, shipping address, and all other customer info are kept strictly confidential and are never sold or shared.
In the event of a pricing or listing error, we reserve the right to cancel an order. (This has never happened.)
Orders shipped within Tennessee only are assessed a 9.25% sales tax. There is no sales tax for orders shipped outside of Tennessee.
International customers are, of course, responsible for paying any import tax that may be assessed by their government. Import taxes are imposed and enforced rather inconsistently from country to country so please understand that we have no way of knowing whether or not you will have to pay an import tax or how much it would be.
- This return policy applies only to orders placed through our website as well as orders placed over the phone.
- Items that are not returnable are: All Pedaltrain products, all power supply products of any brand, all amps and amp related gear, all attenuators, all load boxes, all D.I. boxes, all guitars, all pickups, and all cable products. They are still, of course, covered by any applicable manufacturer's warranty.
- Special order items (an order for an item not listed on our website) are not returnable, but are still, of course, covered under any applicable manufacturer's warranty.
- All trades and partial trades are final. Customers can not return or exchange items they received from us in a trade or partial trade.
- Pedals may be returned within 14 days of receipt. The customer has 14 days from the time they receive the item (as recorded by the tracking number) to get the item they are returning shipped back out on its way back to us.
- The customer must first contact us by email for permission to return the item. We will then email the customer back with return instructions.
- A copy of the receipt (packing slip) must be included along with the returned item. Please write on the receipt copy whether you want store credit, an exchange (list the item you are exchanging for), replacement, or refund.
- The item (including product box, packaging, and all product literature - manual, warranty card, etc.) must be returned in the exact same condition in which it was received. The customer must place the unit's paperwork (i.e. manual, warranty info, product stickers) back inside the product box with the pedal like it was when they received it, instead of loose inside the shipping box where it gets wrinkled. The product box must return to us in new condition, without any packing tape stuck to it.
- Returned items must be shipped back in their original shipping box or comparable shipping box. In order to preserve the condition of the item's packaging, it must not be shipped back to us in its product box alone. It must be shipped back to us inside of a shipping box.
- The customer must pay the shipping cost (and any import taxes if applicable) involved in returning an item. The customer is also responsible for carefully repacking and insuring the item. We can take no responsibility for a returned item that is lost, damaged, or stolen in transit.
- The original packing and shipping cost of the item(s) (including items that had free shipping) as well as the credit card processing fees will be subtracted from the refund.
- If a customer returns an item back to us to exchange it for a different item, we will deduct our shipping cost for the returned item from the customer's credit going towards the exchange.
- Most returns are processed within one or two business days. After that, it can take anywhere from 3-5 business days for the refund to process back into your account.
- If our return policies are violated, we reserve the right to either assess a restocking fee as we see fit or to refuse the returned item altogether.