FREE USPS Priority 2-3 Day Shipping in the U.S.!
The Bass Micro Synthesizer has the same feature set as the Micro Synthesizer, but includes a trigger and filter sweep range especially tailored for bass guitar. The same fat analog synth textures give your bass a whole new range of possibilities: from percussive stabs to backwards-sounding bowed sounds.
- True bypass
- All analog design
- Design optimized for bass guitar
- 2-pole analog resonant filter
- 4 voice mixer section mixes: sub octave, original, octave up and square wave
- Square wave voice can be used as a distortion tone
- Start, stop filter frequency sliders with adjustable rate for full control over the filter's sweep direction and speed
- Adjustable filter resonance control
- Adjustable attack time control for fading-in notes
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- standard 9v U.S. power supply included