FREE USPS Priority 2-3 Day Shipping in the U.S.!
Explore the beyond with the lush ambient sound of vintage digital.
Evermore Studio Reverb gives you the grainy ambient tails and mesmerizing modulations of the iconic late-’70s early-digital device, in a compact, elegantly crafted stompbox.
Sculpt three-dimensional effects with bit‑for‑bit vintage digital reverb algorithms
Experience iconic Room, Small Hall, and Large Hall programs and lush modulation textures
Craft stunning soundscapes with vintage-correct Bass, Mid, and Treble decay lines
Count on timeless UA craftsmanship, built for decades of dependable performance
Explore the Atmosphere with Bit‑for‑Bit Authenticity
Built upon the award-winning Hall 224 algorithms found in our flagship Golden Reverberator, Evermore Studio Reverb gives you the stunning ambient effects of the classic hardware used on decades of iconic guitar sounds, right on your pedalboard.
Add Three Classic Digital Programs to your Pedalboard
With iconic Room, Small Hall, and Large Hall effects, Evermore gives you the exact spaces of the original studio classic. And the simple, "vintage correct" Treble, Mid, Bass decay lines and Mod control ensure perfectly sculpted ambience, from subtle to experimental.
Show Out with a Rugged, Simple Stompbox
Built for a lifetime of dependable service, Evermore Studio Reverb's switchable true/trails bypass and short/long Pre-delay switch ensures your journey through the vintage digital beyond is safe and enjoyable.
- Authentic emulation of a vintage digital studio hardware, in a compact stompbox
- Bit-for-bit emulations of iconic Room, Small Hall, or Large Hall programs
- Vintage-correct Bass, Mid, and Treble decay lines
- Mod control for lush, grainy "early-digital" textures
- Selectable true/trails bypass and short/long Pre-delay
- Timeless UA design and craftsmanship, built for years of decades performance