FREE USPS Priority 2-3 Day Shipping in the U.S.!
Celebrating the new fan favorite G2 Overdrive with a limited edition gold chassis guaranteed to add class to your rig. The G2 is a labor of love between Revv & premier session guitarists. From clear tone-shaping boost, to touch-sensitive overdrive, to organic amp in a box distortion – The G2 gives your amp the final push it needs to get the job done.
Revv Amplification’s Green Channel 2 is an expressive crunch channel loved by Nashville session artists for its feel & clarity. Now it has its own overdrive pedal to match.
Applying the Green Channel to an amp in a box pedal format also resulted in a great boost & overdrive pedal, always-on tone-enhancer, or even old-school higher gain sounds.
- Amp in a box: Big amp tone, organic feel, & 3 voicing options.
- Plays nice with: Combos, Heads, Pedalboard Rigs, in Effects Loops, w/ Cab Modeling. Revv pedals will drop right into your existing rig.
- Form Factor: Small Single-Space Enclosure, Standard 9v Power (center negative 9v external power supply only), Durable Construction, Top-Mounted Jacks, Blue LED, Laser Etching.
- Based on Revv Amplification’s Green Channel — An expressive and dynamic crunch voicing that provides almost-cleans to satisfying solos.
- Clear, Warm, Responsive Tone — The G2 always sits how you want in a mix whether you are using it as your main gain source or boosting your amp.
- Three Dynamic Voices — Off gives you a full-range boost with 3-band EQ suitable for enhancing your clean tone or boosting your amp. Blue is the core tone of the pedal – touch responsive with musical breakup. Red brings you a fat classic amp-like gain tone.
- New Versatile Tone Possibilities — The G2 has the widest gain & EQ range of any of our pedals. From totally clean to huge overdrive. Sculpt the highs, lows, & mids to your exact rig & preferences.
- Build Your Own Tone — The G2 plays nice with other pedals & is designed to stack well with low noise. Combine with your existing favorite, or other Revv pedals to “build your own amp” on a clean pedal platform. Or use G2 to tighten searing high gain!