FREE USPS Priority 2-3 Day Shipping in the U.S.!
Twin Bender uses the same circuit of the Sola Sound Tone Bender™ MKII Professional that Jimmy Page and many others have made famous, and adds several exciting features. The Twin Bender is really 2 'Benders in one pedal, with a switch that transforms it into a MK1.5. MK1.5 mode uses one less transistor for less fuzz, and cleans up nicely with your guitar's volume control. Twin Bender is hand-built with tested and matched NOS (new, old stock) germanium transistors. It also uses Mallory 150 capacitors and audiophile quality components selected for great tone and low noise.
Five Exciting Features Unique to Twin Bender
- MK1.5 Switch MKII mode has tons of fuzz with infinite sustain. MK1.5 moode uses one less transistor for less fuzz that cleans up nicely with your guitar's volume.
- Built-in Voltage Inverter PNP Germanium transistors require opposite polarity power. Twin Bender has a built-in voltage inverter so that it can share a power supply with other pedals.
- External Bias Adjustment Provides an easy way of fine tuning the NOS (new, old stock) germanium transistors.
- Tone Switch 3-way switch with mids-enhanced and fat settings along with stock Tone Bender.
- Impedance Knob Turned fully up is stock Tone Bender. Rolling it back a little will greatly improve tone when used with a buffer, active pickups, wireless devices, wahs, etc. Turn it down more to reduce gain and unlock new fuzz tones.