FREE USPS Priority 2-3 Day Shipping in the U.S.!
FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING TO CANADA!!
Let us introduce you bass version of the current AMT bestseller optical wah-wah pedal WH-1 - WH-1B. Finally your bass can also do "wah-wah'! :)
AMT WH-1B is an optical version of a classic Bass guitar "WAH-WAH" effect with bandpass filter range selection (3-way switch). Optical frequency control increases the service life of the effect eliminating frequent replacements of maintenance and replacement of the control potentiometer.
AMT WH-1B features low noise and expanded frequency tuning range due to the use of original JFET-based circuit design. AMT WH-1B boasts great versatile sound and processes both clean guitar sound and Ultra high gain overdrive equally well.
AMT WH-1B features:
- 100% analog WAH-WAH effect
- Fixed switching among bandpass filter ranges: 0.22-2kHz, 0.15-1kHz, 0.1-0.6kHz
- True bypass
- Fixed effect selection by pressing the movable front end part of the pedal
- Removable support feet (the option is useful when you install the AMT WH-1B on the pedal board)
- Effect monitoring by using blue LEDs on both pedal sides (visible engaged AMT WH-1B mode)
- AMT WH-1B’s steel heavy body is stable and confidently responds to foot control
- Adjustable pedal movement by means of an axial screw
- Powered by DC adapter or 9-12V 9V battery
- Low power consumption
- Small size: 110mm x 62mm x 58mm (fits easily into your guitar case)
- Weight (without battery) 0.45 kg.