FREE USPS Priority 2-3 Day Shipping in the U.S.!
We were hammered with requests for a bass version of the Fly Rig 5 since the day it was introduced. How could we not answer the call? We went a little crazy and stuffed everything we could into the Bass Fly Rig, except the kitchen sink, Rhode Island and a submarine.
• SansAmp, of course, as its center point, with our unique Character control that sweeps through the most storied vintage and modern tones. Three-band active EQ provides professional grade tweakability for any situation. For dirt and grind, Drive adds gain and overdrive. You can also add distortion by engaging the Pre-Boost. And then there’s Fuzz in the OCTAFILTER section. Each method achieves a different variety of tonal madness. You can even use all three at the same time, but be sure to hold onto your shorts.
• OCTAFILTER brings an entire re-invented pallette of expression with a crazy amount of possibilities, from Minimoog®-style synth to funky town. The controls interact so that you can get dynamically-filtered clean, fuzz, and octave, as well as octave and fuzz together. When Q is at minimum, Range becomes a high-cut tone filter for different versions of clean, fuzz, octave, and octave and fuzz together. You can then blend any of these combinations with your direct signal via the Mix control. But wait, there’s more. By bringing in some COMP, you can get infinite sustain like a keyboard bass. Whew.
• CHR, derived from our Bass Boost Chorus pedal, adds choral voicings of two instruments. With a slight delay between, it adds thickness and space.
• COMP, for compression, utilizes old school, all-analog, FET-based technology, which is inherently warmer, more transparent and musical.
• Switchable Pre/Post Boost. Pre-Boost mode interacts with the SansAmp section to beef up drive and distortion. Post-Boost mode increases the overall volume to punch up fills and solos.
• Chromatic Tuner is within the CHR section. You simply hold down the CHR footswitch to engage the Tuner, which simultaneously mutes the signal path.
• Headphone button switches 1/4” output to headphone mode
• 1/4-inch 4.7megOhm input to deliver the full sound of piezos
• Input Pad for active basses
• XLR output with ground connect
• 1/4-inch low impedance output
• Rugged, all-metal housing
• Metal footswitches and jacks
• Silent-switching, custom footswitch actuators
• Utilizes included 9V, 200mA DC power supply.