FREE USPS Priority 2-3 Day Shipping in the U.S.!
100% Handmade in Florence.
Pedal with one Gain control.
The pedal is part of the trilogy of effect series known as "The three naked men." The series is inspired by the 3 statues found in Piazza della Signoria in Florence: David by Michelangelo, Perseus by Benvenuto Cellini and the Neptune by Ammannati.
The pedal package contains the following:
-Research component with vintage: integrated circuits and transistors of the series belonging to the batch production of the '70s.
- Manual Routing circuit to carefully adjust the treatment of the slopes of the audio signal.
-Mechanical strength is guaranteed by mount components on the board. TRUE BYPASS switch high quality, signal integrity with pedal off and eliminates any additional distortion effect.
-Carbon resistor/High-brightness LED with steering to ensure the visibility of the state of ignition including conditions of direct reflection on the pedal.
- Selected electronic components.
- True bypass.
- Full analog.
- Jack input / output 6.3 mm 1/4″ on the sides.
- One knobs allow volume adjustment. The LED indicates the effect is on.
- Power supply 9 volts DC via battery or external power supply unit. Battery replacement is possible by removing the four screws on the bottom cover.