FREE USPS Priority 2-3 Day Shipping in the U.S.!
The new passive DOD Mini Volume Pedal is just the right size for your pedal board, and your wallet. Rugged all-steel construction and gear drive means that there are no strings to break. Despite its compact form factor it is designed to have the same feel and throw as pedals that are twice its size (and price).
The Mini Volume features a high-quality 500kΩ potentiometer making it perfect for any volume pedal application. The non-slip rubber pads and a peerless industrial design by DB Instrument Amp ensure a high quality volume pedal that will last the test of time.
****IMPORTANT USAGE NOTE****
The two hex screws on the bottom of the pedal are part of a spring-loaded adjustment mechanism. If over time you experience slop, loosen these screws slightly and then re-tighten. This will cause the main engagement gear to re-tighten against the treadle gear.
DO NOT remove these screws or operate the treadle while the screws are loosened. This can cause the gears to become misaligned and cause the pedal to malfunction. There are no user adjustable components inside the pedal, under no circumstances should the pedal be opened up.
- Gear Drive for reliable performance
- Treble Bleed so high frequencies are maintained at lower volume
- Ultra Compact size has same footprint as most pedals
- Chassis All Metal
- Output (1) ¼” TS Instrument
- Input (1) ¼” TS Instrument
- Weight ~1.1 lbs. / 0.5 kgs.
- Dimensions 5.00” (L) x 3” (W) x 2.40” (H) / 127mm (L) x 76mm (W) x 61mm (H