FREE USPS Priority 2-3 Day Shipping in the U.S.!
“Nightlight” is on the darker side, asymmetrical, gainy, somewhere between overdrive and distortion. It is a broader, full-bodied, beefier, sound than Daylight. This pedal is very dynamic and touch sensitive.
We designed this pedal to work well with various guitar and amp combinations, using every combination we could think of... vintage, boutique, budget, etc. Then, we spent a year sharing the pedals with session players in Nashville. This is the final product, and we like it a lot!
The controls are simple, just three knobs. Start with each control at 12:00 (midnight), and then experiment. We worked hard to make sure the 12:00 setting was a good starting place out of the box.
- Level: Level controls the volume of the output.
- Tone: Tone controls the darkness/brightness of the tone.
- Drive: Drive controls the amount of overdrive/distortion.
Notice the tone knob sweep is musical and usable through the entire range. As you back off the guitar’s volume pot, the pedal cleans up. At higher gain settings the sound does not collapse on itself. Descriptions are subjective, so listen to the audio clips to see if it is right for you.
- Made in the USA.
- Designed, built and tested in Nashville, Tennessee.
- True Bypass Switching. The devices use standard mechanical true-bypass switching. Audio will passthrough if the switch is turned off, and/or if there is no power to the pedal.
- Switchcraft jacks
- 9V only. External power supply required. Power supply not included. There is no battery clip inside.
- Current Draw: Less than 10 mA
- Length x Width x Height (incl. sockets, knobs, etc.): 92” x 2.62” x 2.23” (125 x 66.5 x 56.6 mm)
Note on Power Requirements
This device can be safely powered with a standard external 9-Volt DC power supply with a 2.1mm center-negative barrel connector. External power supply required; power supply not included. There is no battery clip inside.
Please be advised that this device requires 9 Volt (9v) DC power only. Do not run at higher voltages. Do not power the device with AC power. Do not reverse polarity. Using an incorrect power supply may damage the device and void your warranty. We want to make sure you don't fry your pedal and regret it.