FREE USPS Priority 2-3 Day Shipping in the U.S.!
The Dynamic Distortion is a sonic hybrid of the two most iconic distortion pedals in Rock 'n Roll history, the Germanium Fuzz of the 60's and the TS Overdrive of the 80's. This legendary combo provides unmatched touch sensitivity and clean-up with your guitar volume knob from sparkley cleans, to overdrive, to fuzz, while providing the mid-range cut of a classic TS pedal and the full-bodied woolliness of a vintage Fuzz. The Dynamic Distortion has all the advantages of combining the tonal DNA of these historic pedals (TS & Fuzz) with none of the drawbacks: use a buffer before or after the the pedal with ZERO compromise in sound, get classic Fuzz tones that always cuts through the mix (most fuzzes get lost in the mix), get the full sweep of your Wah pedal with Dynamic Distortion set for Fuzz (impossible with vintage fuzz), and get the perfect mid-range Overdrive tone with plenty of low-end fatness and note bloom.
THE FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Control Gain (from clean, to OD, to fuzz) with Guitar Volume Knob
- Touch Sensitivity & Clean Up of Germanium Fuzz
- Midrange Cut & Presence of TS-Style Overdrive
- Buffer Friendly (sounds identical before or after buffer)
- Wah Friendly (won't impact the sweep of your Wah like vintage Fuzz)
- True Bypass
- Handcrafted in California