- Pedals by Brand
- Pedals by Type
- Pedal Boards
- Power Supplies
- Flight Cases
- Rack Units
Customer email addresses, shipping address, and all other customer info are kept strictly confidential and are never sold or shared.
In the event of a pricing or listing error, we reserve the right to cancel an order. (This has never happened.)
We do not charge any sales tax. For customers in Pennsylvania, we pay your 6% sales tax!
International customers are, of course, responsible for paying any import tax that may be assessed by their government. Import taxes are imposed and enforced rather inconsistently from country to country so please understand that we have no way of knowing whether or not you will have to pay an import tax or how much it would be.
All items are covered under manufacturer's warranty of at least one year.
- Items that are not returnable are: All Pedaltrain and Pro Stage Gear products, all power supply products of any brand, and all cable products of any brand. They are still, of course, covered by manufacturer's warranty.
- Special order items (items not listed as "in stock" on our website) are not returnable, but are still, of course, covered under manufacturer's warranty.
- All other items may be returned within 7 days of receipt. You have 7 days from the time you receive your shipment (as recorded by the tracking number) to get the item you are returning shipped back out on its way back to us.
- The customer must first contact us by email for permission to return the item. We don't use RA#'s. We will then email the customer back with return instructions.
- A copy of the receipt (packing slip) must be included along with the returned item. We send an extra receipt copy with most orders. Please write on the receipt copy whether you want store credit, an exchange (list the item you are exchanging for), replacement, or refund.
- The item (including product box, packaging, and all product literature - manual, warranty card, etc.) must be returned in the exact same condition in which it was received. Please place the unit's paperwork (i.e. manual, warranty info, product stickers) back inside the product box with the pedal like it was when you received it, instead of loose inside the shipping box where it gets wrinkled. Please do not put packing tape on the product box. The product box must return to us in new condition.
- You can keep any included 'GuitarEffectsPedals.com' stickers.
- Returned items must be shipped back in their original shipping box or comparable shipping box. In order to preserve item's packaging, please do not ship it back in its packaging alone. Please ship it back in a shipping box.
Ship the item back to us at:
2154 White Dove Drive
East Stroudsburg, PA 18302
- The customer must pay the shipping cost (and any import taxes if applicable) involved in returning an item. The customer is also responsible for carefully repacking and insuring the item. We can take no responsibility for a returned item that is lost, damaged, or stolen in transit. The original shipping cost of the item (including items that had free shipping) as well as credit card processing fees (for payments made via credit card by phone only) will be subtracted from the refund or credit towards exchange.
- We process returns promptly, usually within 1-2 business days, however it still usually takes at least 3-5 days for the refund to process back into your account.
- If our return policies are violated, we reserve the right to either assess a restocking fee as we see fit or to refuse the returned item altogether.