FREE USPS Priority 2-3 Day Shipping in the U.S.!
Overdrive & Distortion
Bob Weil and Visual Sound first introduced the Jekyll & Hyde pedal to the world in 1997. It was the first true dual effect pedal for guitar players, ever. It was an immediate hit and the rest, as they say, is history.
Visual Sound is now TRUETONE, and the new V3 Series Jekyll & Hyde has been re-designed from scratch by Weil and RG Keen to meet the demands of today’s players. With more flexibility, more great tones, and better construction than any of its predecessors, you’re going to love this new incarnation of a historically great pedal.
“Just got my V2 Jekyll and Hyde out of the box. By far the BEST distortion/overdrive ever. Haven't even really had that much time to tweak it and it already sounds 100 times better than any pedal I've ever spent hours and hours tweaking. I think I just became brand loyal.” - Blake T. (...and the V3 version is even better!)
V3 Series common attributes:
• Each channel can be set to either True Bypass mode or buffered, via internal switches. The buffered mode utilizes our legendary Pure Tone circuit.
• Features the custom designed Forever Footswitch rated for 10 million hits. This interacts with relays having gold-plated contacts.
• Lifetime Warranty... even for second or third owners.
• Separate inputs and outputs so each side of the pedal can be used in a loop device, or midi switcher. Also possible to reverse the order of effects with a patch cable. Just like having 2 pedals, but in 1 housing.
• Small, pedal board friendly size, with front mounted jacks. Smaller footprint than 2 MXR or similar sized pedals.
• Comes in a black velvet bag inside the package box.
Dimensions: 5" x 6" (126 x 153mm)
Current Draw: 22-30mA
Note: All dimensions are approximate maximum dimensions. Current draw is shown from bypass to channel(s) on.