FREE USPS Priority 2-3 Day Shipping in the U.S.!
Sun Lion is a Sun Face on the right and a Beano Boost on the left.
- True Bypass on both sides
- Two 3PDT stomp switches, one for each side. Either or both can be used.
- Status LED on each side.
- NOS Germanium transistor, selected for best tone and low noise on Beano side.
- High quality RE’AN British input and output jacks, top mounted for pedalboards.
- Battery disconnected when INPUT cord removed (input is on the right).
- Sun Dial bias control is standard.
- No standard Power jack as these are detrimental to the ultimate tones, and dangerous due to positive ground.
- Battery should be a cheap non-alkaline general purpose battery, as found in the dollar stores. These will sound better than an alkaline.
- Size is 4.75" wide, 3.75" long, and 1.5" tall not including switch etc (about 2 1/8" tall to the switch).
- This effect should not have any non-true bypass effects in front of it. Otherwise, the fuzz’s cleanup function will not work well.