FREE USPS Priority 2-3 Day Shipping in the U.S.!
100% Handmade in Florence.
The Pedal includes three controls Level, Gain and Gas (level "dirty" distortion).
The pedal is part of the trilogy of effect series known as "The three naked men." The series is inspired by the 3 statues found in Piazza della Signoria in Florence: David by Michelangelo, Perseus by Benvenuto Cellini and the Neptune by Ammannati.
The pedal package contains the following:
-Research component with vintage: integrated circuits and transistors of the series belonging to the batch production of the '70s.
- Manual Routing circuit to carefully adjust the treatment of the slopes of the audio signal.
-Mechanical strength is guaranteed by mount components on the board. TRUE BYPASS switch high quality, signal integrity with pedal off and eliminates any additional distortion effect.
-Carbon resistor/High-brightness LED with steering to ensure the visibility of the state of ignition including conditions of direct reflection on the pedal.
- Selected electronic components.
- True bypass.
- Full analog.
- Jack input / output 6.3 mm 1/4″ on the sides.
- Three knobs allow gain, tone and volume adjustment. The LED indicates the effect is on.
- Power supply 9 volts DC via battery or external power supply unit. Battery replacement is possible by removing the four screws on the bottom cover.