FREE USPS Priority 2-3 Day Shipping within the U.S. only
The new CIOKS AC Rider link power supply is an excellent solution for powering small pedal boards with one pedal needing AC power source plus a mix of low current DC pedals and maybe a single medium current one. The first four outlets are divided in two isolated sections offering voltages 9 and 12V DC and a max. current of 200mA per section. For the AC pedal you have voltages 9 or 12V AC available on the last two outlets at a max. current of 800mA, which is enough to power almost any AC pedal on the market incl. the Line6 M9.
Pedaltrain mounting instructions
- 6 outlets configured in 3 isolated sections
- powerful AC section with 9 or 12V AC
- short circuit protection of all outlets
- advanced LED monitoring of each section
- 120 or 230V mains voltage operation
- detachable mains power cord
- courtesy AC mains outlet
- CIOKS unique mains link feature
- 9 Flex cables included
- very easy mounting to pedal boards
- durable steel enclosure with 2mm thick top
Flex cables included with CIOKS AC Rider link:
3 x 1030
2 x 1050
1 x 2050
1 x 4050
1 x 5050
1 x 7050
Total of 9 Flex cables.
Outlet 1-2: 9 or 12V DC / 200mA
Outlet 3-4: 9 or 12V DC / 200mA
Outlet 5-6: 9 or 12V AC / 800mA
Size: 130x88x39mm (excl. detachable rubber feet)
For our U.S. customers, we will include a U.S. style power cord.
For our Australian/NZ customers, we will include an Australian/NZ style power cord.
For our European customers, we will include a European style power cord.
For our UK customers, we will include a UK style power cord.