FREE USPS Priority 2-3 Day Shipping within the U.S. only
The company CIOKS was founded in year 1991 and the first product out was the Baby power supply. It was released for sale in August 1992. To mark the 20th anniversary of the company we’ve made the most powerful and versatile power supply for effect pedals on the market – CIOKS CIOKOLATE. With some additions and a slightly different design we’ve put the DC10 and AC10 power supplies in one box. Loads of power, almost endless compositions of different voltages and a great selection of included Flex cables make this power supply a really strong tool for powering big pedal boards with many different pedals. CIOKS CIOKOLATE power supply will power several high current digital pedals, high voltage 18, 24 or even 40V pedals, one or two AC pedals, one or two Radial Tonebone pedals or simulating a dying battery it will power your old favourite fuzz or overdrive. On top of that it will of course also power all your standard 9V pedals from its many isolated outlets.
- 16 outlets configured in 12 isolated sections
- two toroidal transformers with additional magnetic field shielding
- four powerful DC sections, three with 400mA each and one with 600mA
- two powerful AC sections with 800mA each and voltages 9, 12 and 16V AC
- two 15V outlets for Radial Tonebone pedals
- possibility of 18 or 24V from a single outlet
- will power a 40V pedal with Stack Flex
- one outlet with adjustable voltage in the range 4-15V
- short circuit protection of all outlets
- advanced LED monitoring of each section
- temperature monitoring
- 120 or 230V mains voltage operation
- a total of 24 Flex cables included
- Split Flex and 3-way Daisy chain Flex both for powering more than one pedal of a single outlet included
- Stack Flex and Serial Adapter Flex for powering a 18, 24 or 40V pedals using two isolated outlets included
- Flex cable for Electro-Harmonix vacuum tube pedals included
- durable enclosure with bottom made of 1.3mm steel for stability and 2.0mm aluminium top for better cooling and lower weight
- silent microprocessor controlled fan to ensure optimal operating temperature for long term reliability
- complete mounting kit for pedal boards included (two mounting brackets and all the needed screws are included, no need for taller feet with PT-3 or PT-PRO)
24 Flex cables included with the CIOKS CIOKOLATE:
- 5 x #1030 CIOKS Flex 1 - 30cm with 5.5/2.1mm centre negative DC-plug (black)
- 4 x #1050 CIOKS Flex 1 - 50cm with 5.5/2.1mm centre negative DC-plug (black)
- 1 x #1050-I CIOKS Flex 1 - 50cm with 5.5/2.1mm centre negative straight DC-plug (black)
- 2 x #1080 CIOKS Flex 1 - 80cm with 5.5/2.1mm centre negative DC-plug (black)
- 1 x #2050 CIOKS Flex 2 - 50cm with 5.5/2.1mm centre positive DC-plug (red)
- 2 x #4050 CIOKS Flex 4 - 50cm with 5.5/2.5mm centre positive DC-plug (green)
- 2 x #5050 CIOKS Flex 5 - 50cm with 3.5mm tip positive mini-jack plug (black)
- 1 x #6050 CIOKS Flex 6 - 50cm with battery-clip (black)
- 1 x #4080 CIOKS Flex 4 - 80cm with 5.5/2.5mm centre positive DC-plug (green)
- 1 x #7050 CIOKS Flex 7 - 50cm with 2-pin DIN plug (blue)
- 1 x #1035 CIOKS Split Flex - 30 & 50cm with 5.5/2.1mm centre negative DC-plug (black)
- 1 x #1022 CIOKS Stack Flex 1 - 50cm with 5.5/2.1mm centre negative DC-plug (white/black)
- 1 x #2200 CIOKS Series Adapter Flex - 10cm (white)
- 1 x #1533 CIOKS CIOKS 3-way daisy chain Flex - 50+30+30cm (black)
Please see CIOKS.com for more info and photos of each cable.
For our U.S. customers, we will include a U.S. style power cord.
For our Australian/NZ customers, we will include an Australian/NZ style power cord.
For our European customers, we will include a European style power cord.
For our UK customers, we will include a UK style power cord.
Attaching of CIOKS CIOKOLATE power supply to a Pedaltrain pedal board shows you different ways you can mount this power supply to your Pedaltrain board. Please have a look.
Outlet 1: 4-15V DC adjustable / 100mA
Outlet 2-4: 9V DC / 100mA each
Outlet 5: 18 or 24V DC / 100mA
Outlet 6-7: 9 or 12V DC / 200mA each
Outlet 8-9: 9 or 12V DC / 400mA each
Outlet 10-11: 9 and 12 or 15V DC / 400mA
Outlet 12-13: 9 and 12 or 15V DC / 600mA*
Outlet 14: 9 or 12V AC / 800mA*
Outlet 15-16: 9, 12 or 16V AC / 800mA
* only one of these two sections can be used
Size: 292x98x35mm (excl. rubber feet)
Weight: 1,6 kg
Warranty period: 5 years